E = Exponential ROI
This is it, an Exponential Return On your Investment (ROI)!
It’s what you’ve dreamed of and what you’ve been working toward for so long.
And it’s the fourth and final stage of the M.O.V.E. the MissionTM Model.
Here’s the most exciting part. Exponential ROI is actually the result of putting the first three components of M.O.V.E. the MissionTM Model into place. They were: aligning every person and process with your mission; optimizing and fully engaging your talent; and creating a visionary collaborative culture that fosters the synergy, creativity and innovation that allows your organization to make a greater global impact.
Yet there’s another important piece to this puzzle. And it’s something you definitely don’t want to overlook.
You normally don’t reach Exponential ROI by only employing one or two parts of M.O.V.E. the MissionTM Model.
You already know there are numerous and growing challenges to the traditional old-school business model. This is rapidly leading to companies becoming dinosaurs if they don’t adapt and pivot… quickly.
Here’s a great example. Before the M.O.V.E. the MissionTM Model came into being, I had conversations with executive leaders who didn’t understand why they weren’t achieving their bottom line, even after putting one of these pieces into place:
- Increasing the salary of an employee
- Inviting more employees to participate in some of the decision-making processes
- Allowing an employee to have more flexibility
You can’t create a conscious, sustainable and successful mission-driven organization without fully aligning your mission, people and processes, which are the first three components of M.O.V.E. the MissionTM Model.
As CEO of Quantum Communications, LLC, I have 25+ years of consulting experience in human potential. I watched as countless individuals and companies never came close to realizing their fully-realized potential. And yet it all contributed to the genesis of the M.O.V.E. the MissionTM Model.
How amazing would it be to have your entire organization aligned, engaged and moving YOUR mission forward?
When your organization is engaged and aligned, Exponential ROI can be experienced on all fronts: you, your leadership, your employees, your organization, your customers, and the global community.
Here’s a glimpse of what it could look like to having an aligned your mission, people and processes:
- Your mission is clear, and every person, department and process is now completely aligned with it.
- With greater employee engagement and retention, your organization has many more creative and innovative ‘light bulb’ moments.
- With a visionary collaborative culture, your organization is now experiencing greater communication, cooperation and inclusiveness.
- This new synergy is opening up and fostering greater problem-solving and innovation-generating outcomes.
All these aligned processes help lead to Exponential ROI, also called the ‘triple bottom line’ because EVERYONE wins.